Thinking about offering solar to your existing customers?
VeriSol offers management level presentations to contractors that are considering entering the solar energy business. We have worked with many large and small general, electrical, and roofing contractors assisting them in becoming solar contractors.
The first step in this process is a management level presentation that outlines the solar industry past and present and looks into the future.
Full Day “Solar Business 101” seminar would look something like this:
- A) “How solar works” overview.
- B) Technology overview- Solar panels, Inverters, etc.
- C) Incentive overview (tax and rebates)
- D) Typical market sectors and how they differ, ie. residential, small commercial, large commercial/industrial government
- E) Current market trends
- F) The business case from a customer’s point of view
- G) Typical project timelines, flows, and costs from the solar company point of view
- H) Financing options and availability
- I) Geographic specific issues- Electric rate tariffs, licensing, etc.
- J) Insight into how an opportunity is initially evaluated, ie. Qualifying, system sizing, rules of thumb
- K) Sales approach
- L) Business systems and processes necessary for a solar division
- M) Where do you go from here?
Please contact us to inquire about our services and receive a proposal for a seminar customized for your specific needs. Services are available for the entire US market.
Please call 707-694-2380